Saturday, March 21, 2020

Journey to the Subcontinent : Epilogue

Epilogue:

Jeri was concerned that everyone should know we made it home.  We are now hunkered down in Grantham in self imposed quarantine, just in case we happened to have brought any unwanted viruses  with us from India.  So far (day 9), other than worrying about getting sick (hypochondriasis), we are fine.

Hope to be traveling again, sometime in the future.  For now, we will be homebodies.

Stay healthy and safe,

Craig and Jeri

2 comments:

  1. Hi Craig and Jeri, Patti and I were thinking about you as COVID-19 was gaining traction. We're glad you made it home safely. It looks like you were having a great time (and great photos as usual). We got out of Dodge (our family ski trip to Turin, French Alps, and Munich) in early February before things took off.

    Take care,

    Brian & Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly I thought it was a scam and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations because i was desperately in need of a short term loan. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $ 21,000,00  which I requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (Fax) +1 315-329-6320
    They are able to lend you a loan.
    Contact Mr Anderson
    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Telephone: +1 315-329-6320
    Visit the office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) .

    ReplyDelete