Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Scandinavia and the Baltics Day 7

 Day 7; Uh Oh!

I started coughing last night and it progressively worsened throughout the day A covid test was negative,  but last night I felt awful, and  I was pretty sure I had COVID.  I'm pretty sure it was oue Krkow tour guide who wan't feeling well (though she assured us she was fine).

Warsaw was not high on my list of places I wanted to get stuc, so I continued to wear my N95 mask  and tried not to cough on the plane.

When we got to the hotel in Copenhagen, I retested and there was no question that I was positive.  I cannot embark unless I have a negative covid test, so it looks like we have to make some decisions about what to do.  This is the 4th travel disaster (strong word except for the bike accident last August) in a row.

So far Jeri, Molly and Dave are OK but we will have to see. I feel crappy but just a bit like the flu.  Hopefully, no worse over the next few days.

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment